-   -   formatting a textbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177734-formatting-textbox.html)

Ed

formatting a textbox

I have Excel 2003. How do I format a textbox so that every time I use a new
textbox it is always formated that way? Now when I fomat a textbox, it will
stay that way. But a new textbox, that I open up, goes back to the old
formating. I tried saving the sheet and putting it in the XLSTART folder but
that did not work.
--
Ed

Nick Hodge[_2_]

formatting a textbox

Ed

There are plenty of replies to your previous posting of this question,
basically you can't

--
HTH
Nick Hodge