Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot open Excel 2007 with Excel 2003 even after update

I have Excel 2003 and others in my company are getting new pc's with Excel
2007.
I have to do a daily timesheet and sned it out as an emai lattach. and other
jobsites have to send me their timesheets for verification. But since the
ynow have 2007 I could not open attach. until I installed the Microsoft
update to do so. The problem is; I could only open the very first attach.
Whenever they send me a new email attach. and I open it, it keeps showing the
very first attach. How do I correct this.

gk