Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Working with more than 65000 rows in Excel

Hi am using Excel 2003.

I am in need to work / download data from SAP system into spreadsheet.
I need to download about 2 lac rows of data into excel. whereas Excel 2003
allows me upto 65 odd thousand rows only ... How can I download / view this
one ??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you can get the file in a text/csv file format, you can split the import
across multiple sheets. See www.cpearson.com/Excel/ImportBigFiles.aspx for
example code.

The 64K row limit in 2003 cannot be changed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson