Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I get more than 65000 rows to display in Excel 2007

I have just recently installed Office 2007 and expected over 1 milliion rows
to be displayed in Excel.

For whatever reason, only 65536 rows are being displayed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think that it's controlled by the 'Save files in this format' setting in the Save tab of
the Excel Options dialog box.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Excel 2007 maximu rows" <Excel 2007 maximu wrote in message
I have just recently installed Office 2007 and expected over 1 milliion rows
to be displayed in Excel.

For whatever reason, only 65536 rows are being displayed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Bernie,
I've tried saving as an Excel Workbook (i.e. Excel 2007 with .xlsx extension
) and I still only have 65536 rows available.

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

I think that it's controlled by the 'Save files in this format' setting in the Save tab of
the Excel Options dialog box.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Excel 2007 maximu rows" <Excel 2007 maximu wrote in message
I have just recently installed Office 2007 and expected over 1 milliion rows
to be displayed in Excel.

For whatever reason, only 65536 rows are being displayed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the file was from an earlier version, you need to open it, save it as the .xlsx, then close it
and re-open it to get the extra rows.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP