Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Keith

Default Can I expand Excel workshhet beyond 65000 rows?

I need to place more than the default number of rows in an Excel worksheet,
but don't know how this can be done.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

It can't be done. Next version of Excel (late 2006 or early 2007) will have many more rows.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Keith" wrote in message ...
|I need to place more than the default number of rows in an Excel worksheet,
| but don't know how this can be done.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dstonek

Each time I have to "land" on Microsoft prods I feel like I am in
Jurassic time.

--
dstonek
dstonek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24070

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mikeopolo

Could you explain what you need to do, and maybe some specific help
could be given?
Regards
Mike

--