-   -   Can I expand Excel workshhet beyond 65000 rows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85167-can-i-expand-excel-workshhet-beyond-65000-rows.html)

Keith

Can I expand Excel workshhet beyond 65000 rows?

I need to place more than the default number of rows in an Excel worksheet,
but don't know how this can be done.

Niek Otten

Can I expand Excel workshhet beyond 65000 rows?

It can't be done. Next version of Excel (late 2006 or early 2007) will have many more rows.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Keith" wrote in message ...
|I need to place more than the default number of rows in an Excel worksheet,
| but don't know how this can be done.

dstonek

Can I expand Excel workshhet beyond 65000 rows?

Each time I have to "land" on Microsoft prods I feel like I am in
Jurassic time.

--
dstonek
dstonek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24070

Mikeopolo

Can I expand Excel workshhet beyond 65000 rows?

Could you explain what you need to do, and maybe some specific help
could be given?
Regards
Mike

--