Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format Header Date

I have a monthly spreadsheet in which I have to change the date in the header
each month. I want to do this automatically so I use the &[Date] feature but
it gives me a format like: 11-11-07.

I would like it to show November 2007.

How can I do this?

Thanks.............TomCat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put the following macro in the workbook code area:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = Format(Date, "mmmm yyyy")

Gary''s Student - gsnu200755