Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Three Pivots Linked By Page - Possible???

Hi, I have three pivots which had to be seperated. All of them have the same
Filters in the Page Area. I would like to be able to change one of the
filters and have the other 2 pivots filters change in the same way... Is this
Possible??????
Please say so.
On a side note... I thought If functions could do 7 in one formula, it cuts
me out at 6, I just need that one extra one to get my formula to work.
Whoever can figure this out ROX!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out these links
Pivot Tables...
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot

Nested If's
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/nested.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Schwimms" wrote:

Hi, I have three pivots which had to be seperated. All of them have the same
Filters in the Page Area. I would like to be able to change one of the
filters and have the other 2 pivots filters change in the same way... Is this
Possible??????
Please say so.
On a side note... I thought If functions could do 7 in one formula, it cuts
me out at 6, I just need that one extra one to get my formula to work.
Whoever can figure this out ROX!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do that with programming. There are sample files he

Under PivotTables, look for:
'PT0016 - Change Page Fields With Cell Dropdown'
'PT0008 - Change Multiple Page Fields'
'PT0003 - Change Page Field'

Schwimms wrote:
Hi, I have three pivots which had to be seperated. All of them have the same
Filters in the Page Area. I would like to be able to change one of the
filters and have the other 2 pivots filters change in the same way... Is this
Possible??????
Please say so.
On a side note... I thought If functions could do 7 in one formula, it cuts
me out at 6, I just need that one extra one to get my formula to work.
Whoever can figure this out ROX!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures