-   -   Three Pivots Linked By Page - Possible??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165197-three-pivots-linked-page-possible.html)

Schwimms

Three Pivots Linked By Page - Possible???

Hi, I have three pivots which had to be seperated. All of them have the same
Filters in the Page Area. I would like to be able to change one of the
filters and have the other 2 pivots filters change in the same way... Is this
Possible??????
Please say so.
On a side note... I thought If functions could do 7 in one formula, it cuts
me out at 6, I just need that one extra one to get my formula to work.
Whoever can figure this out ROX!

Jim Thomlinson

Three Pivots Linked By Page - Possible???

Check out these links
Pivot Tables...
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot

Nested If's
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/nested.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Schwimms" wrote:

Hi, I have three pivots which had to be seperated. All of them have the same
Filters in the Page Area. I would like to be able to change one of the
filters and have the other 2 pivots filters change in the same way... Is this
Possible??????
Please say so.
On a side note... I thought If functions could do 7 in one formula, it cuts
me out at 6, I just need that one extra one to get my formula to work.
Whoever can figure this out ROX!

Debra Dalgleish

Three Pivots Linked By Page - Possible???

You can do that with programming. There are sample files he

Under PivotTables, look for:
'PT0016 - Change Page Fields With Cell Dropdown'
'PT0008 - Change Multiple Page Fields'
'PT0003 - Change Page Field'

Schwimms wrote:
Hi, I have three pivots which had to be seperated. All of them have the same
Filters in the Page Area. I would like to be able to change one of the
filters and have the other 2 pivots filters change in the same way... Is this
Possible??????
Please say so.
On a side note... I thought If functions could do 7 in one formula, it cuts
me out at 6, I just need that one extra one to get my formula to work.
Whoever can figure this out ROX!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures