Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vinay

Default How do I create multiple worksheets from Page Pivots

I have created a pivot table, and I have a Year as the "page" pivot. I would
like to have all the years show up as separate worksheets rather than having
to change the Page pivot. I know that this is possible, I have seen it done,
but I can't seem to remember hoiw this is done... Help!

Vinay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

Select a cell in the pivot table
From the pivot toolbar, choose PivotTable Show Pages
Select a page field in the list, and click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List