Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
renonv

Default How do I print multiple worksheets on one page?

I use Excel 2000. How do I print two or more worksheets to one page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can make a third worksheet and copy the data from each sheet onto that third
sheet.

Maybe even better is that you could copy and paste picture link.

Create a new sheet
Select the range on sheet1
Edit|copy
Go to A1 of the new sheet
Shift-Edit|Paste picture link

Repeat with the second range on the second sheet.

But position the cursor under (or to the right of the first picture) before you
paste the picture.

Then print that third sheet.

By pasting the picture link, any change to the original ranges will show up in
that live picture.

--

Dave Peterson