Klaus A.

Default creating 1 linked page from 26 pages

What I am doing:

I have a workbook that has 26 worksheets, each one namedd from A-Z. Each
worksheet has a formulated list of names with misc. info. I have macros
written to add names and sort the list on each sheet after each entry.

What I want to do:

I want to create one huge merged file of all 26 pages onto one master
worksheet at the end of the same workbook. When I update any sheet on the
list, I want it update the master sheet automatically as well.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Klaus