Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table - Repeat row data

I have a pivot table with multiple rows. Is it possible to show the row value
repeated on each row, rather one label for each set of data with that value.

For example currently the item 'Product 1' is only displayed once and I
would like it repeated on each row.

Product 1 - Customer 1 - Jan - 100
Product 1 - Customer 2 - Jan - 99
Product 1 - Customer 3 - Jan - 80

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Not within the actual pivot, but possible on a pasted special as values copy
of it

Try Debra Dalgleish's page for ways to fill in the col blanks:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html
Excel -- Data Entry -- Fill Blank Cells

Fill Blank Cells
Fill Blank Cells Programmatically