Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why is my calculation not updating in a table?

I have a table that was created to use as data source. One column needs to
use two other columns to calculate its value. The calculation works
perfectly until I change one of the other fields this calculation is in F
=((K3/(1-(J3*0.01))))

When I update K, F does not update... even when clicking on calculate now.
I tried putting the calculation elsewhere on the page and run into the same
problem... what am I doing wrong... this should be very straightforward