Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheet Tabs

How do I change the default sheet tab font size in Excel 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't believe you can. If I'm mistaken, I'm sure someone will tell me.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

How do I change the default sheet tab font size in Excel 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Oct 14, 12:30 pm, Loris wrote:
How do I change the default sheet tab font size in Excel 2003?

Simple answer, you can't. You can make an adjustment to Windows by
going to Display Properties and selecting the appearance tab. Then,
click the Advanced button. In the Item combobox, select Scrollbar and
then adjust the size upward. Just remember, a change made in this
manner will not just effect Excel, but all applications.