Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting multiple rows and copying formulas

I am working on a form for my end users. The form has about 15 lines,
the end user puts in numerical information (specific catalog number
for example) in the first column and the other columns perform VLOOKUP
to obtain specific information about that product.

I want to give them the ability to add multiple rows at a time. I
found a formula that would give them a pop-up box to choose how many
lines to insert. However, I need each new row to contain the VLOOKUP
formulas that are currently in the 15 available rows. I have not been
able to find a formula that does both.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you very much - that did what I needed!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the thanks but they are really due to Dave McRitchie, it is his
code.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank you very much - that did what I needed!!!