Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Inserting multiple rows and copying formulas

See if Dave McRitchie's Macro does what you want:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am working on a form for my end users. The form has about 15 lines,
the end user puts in numerical information (specific catalog number
for example) in the first column and the other columns perform VLOOKUP
to obtain specific information about that product.

I want to give them the ability to add multiple rows at a time. I
found a formula that would give them a pop-up box to choose how many
lines to insert. However, I need each new row to contain the VLOOKUP
formulas that are currently in the 15 available rows. I have not been
able to find a formula that does both.

Any help would be appreciated!!