Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need help please inserting multiple rows based on cell value then copying to data sheet

Hi there, I've seen quite a few messages similar to this almost
identical that has given me most of what I need, however am getting
frustrated as quite cant get there.

Heres my scenario

I have a worksheet named 'PLAN' that has a header row from A1 - A6,
then 6 rows across 5 columns i.e. A2:F7. Looks like so;

A B C D E F

1 5 fg

2