Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change the background color for toolbars?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change the background color for
toolbars?
After installing Office 2003, the default background color for toolbars is
blue. I would like to change back to Window's default color.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2003 picks up its color scheme from Windows. You can use Display
Properties, Appearance to change the 'windows style' and 'color scheme'. Of
course it affects all of Windows (XP I'm using).

Btw, the blue I see extends beyond just the toolbars to all borders, menus
and caption areas, so I'm not sure why you're asking about the toolbars
background color specifically.

--
Jim
"Eric" wrote in message
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change the background color for
toolbars?
After installing Office 2003, the default background color for toolbars is
blue. I would like to change back to Window's default color.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I select the default of color scheme for Window XP, which is blue, and there
is not much choice for XP, if I switch to Window traditional color scheme,
then I can change to what color I like. Does Window XP offer more choice on
color scheme for download?
Thank you for any suggestions
Eric