Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Large Database Problem-linking worksheets and printing

I have a very large worksheet. My aim is to have Excel print automatically
the first Column and one of the Columns that follows.
For example
Page 1=Column A & B,
Page 2=Column A & C,
Page 3=Column A & D
....and so on and so on.

Does anyone know how to do this? So far I have figured out that in the €śPage
Setup -- Sheet-- Columns to repeat at left€ť... I can make Column A repeat
on each printed page. To print only 2 Columns, Column A and one of the ones
that follows it, I would have to manually select the next column, but the
worksheet is so large that this will take a very long time. How can I get
Excel to do this automatically?

As well, is there a way to create a linked worksheet database?
What I mean is that there would be a master worksheet, and I can create a
shortcut of certain columns on another worksheet. The two worksheets would be
linked so that if I change anything on the master worksheet, the shortcut
worksheet would change as well, and vice versa.

I have Excel 2000.

Thank you to all that helps