Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem printing multiple worksheets

Hi,
I'm currently using Excel 2003, and have recently come across an issue when
printing an entire Workbook. Only a few worksheets will print. For example,
a Workbook with 25 sheets will only print 7 at a time. Another with 10
worksheet only prints 1 at a time.
They used to print out fine. Has something wierd happened?

It's particularly annoying when creating PDFs!

Thanks for any light shed

Charlotte
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Instead of hitting print and selecting entire worksheet, try selecting the
first tab, hold shift and selct the last tab. now all tabs should be
selected, the hit the printer button, this should print all pages in the
workbook

"Charlotte Howard" wrote:

Hi,
I'm currently using Excel 2003, and have recently come across an issue when
printing an entire Workbook. Only a few worksheets will print. For example,
a Workbook with 25 sheets will only print 7 at a time. Another with 10
worksheet only prints 1 at a time.
They used to print out fine. Has something wierd happened?

It's particularly annoying when creating PDFs!

Thanks for any light shed

Charlotte

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi James,

I should have mentioned I've tried this option.

It seems to be quite inconsistent, sometimes all sheets will print,
sometimes a couple,

Any further suggestions?

:)

"Charlotte Howard" wrote:

Hi,
I'm currently using Excel 2003, and have recently come across an issue when
printing an entire Workbook. Only a few worksheets will print. For example,
a Workbook with 25 sheets will only print 7 at a time. Another with 10
worksheet only prints 1 at a time.
They used to print out fine. Has something wierd happened?

It's particularly annoying when creating PDFs!

Thanks for any light shed

Charlotte

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Any chance that it's the printer/printer driver that's the problem?

I'd try a different printer to see if that helped.

Just curious: What happens when you group the sheets, but do a print preview?
Do you see everything or do you have the same problem?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave,

When I use print preview, I see all the sheets in the workbook.

I've only printed to a Canon and Adobe Acrobat printer. I've printed
multisheet workbooks from another PC to the Canon with no problems!

Thanks