Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MyVeryOwnSelf MyVeryOwnSelf is offline

Default Large Database Problem-linking worksheets and printing

I have a very large worksheet. My aim is to have Excel print
automatically the first Column and one of the Columns that follows.
For example
Page 1=Column A & B,
Page 2=Column A & C,
Page 3=Column A & D
...and so on and so on.

Does anyone know how to do this? So far I have figured out that in the
€śPage Setup -- Sheet-- Columns to repeat at left€ť... I can make
Column A repeat on each printed page. To print only 2 Columns, Column
A and one of the ones that follows it, I would have to manually select
the next column, but the worksheet is so large that this will take a
very long time. How can I get Excel to do this automatically?

If you make the column widths all the same, maybe it would help to set the
page margin wide enough so that each page has two columns: the repeated one
and a sequential one.

One way to do this is to use
File Print preview
and click the "margins" button then drag the right-most and left-most
margin markers to suit.

(I have Excel 2003.)