Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default default settings

How do I configure Excel And Word 2007 so that when they open they do so NOt
to maximised but to the size I like to work with on my screen?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can customize the exact size and shape of an application window. In fact
you can customize this for individual spreadsheets and word documents.

The following macro first sets the upper-left hand corner of an Excel window
and then sets the height and width:

Sub place_it_properly()
With Application
.WindowState = xlNormal
.Top = 10
.Left = 10
.Height = 400
.Width = 600
End With
End Sub

If you put this type of code in your Workbook_Open routine, it will re-size
upon openning.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200739