Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Flagus

Default pivot default settings

I suggest adding in excel options default settings about "pivot tables"
I hate changing each time number format, and position of values from row to
column, maybe some others settings as default.
I think I dont like new wizard for creating pivots -version so far (drag &
drop + layout button) was much better.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.