Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default no responses...

Hi,
I was in frequent touch for all the excel help i needed untill now,
Suddenly all communication has been lost & my queries are not answered yet
for the last week. I'm begining to doubt if my mails are reaching you in the
first place.

I've not had a response to this query,
Subject: "Kicking Out" Inactive Users / Help !!!

I did also send a query on knowing how to scroll a message in a text box in
excel.

I'm not sure whats happepng.

Somebody pls let me know.
Thnx
Matts

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Matts,

People on this forum are volunteers and therefore is no guarantee that
someone will always answer any request. Furthermore, it is vacation time, and
many of us are enjoying well-deserved holidays.

Stephane Quenson.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Firstly this isn't e-mail, this is a newsgroup.

Secondly, the message you posted on 8th August was a follow-up to a thread
from August 2006, so it may well be that the contributors to that thread are
no longer monitoring it. In general, if you don't get an answer on this
group it probably means that you haven't described the problem sufficiently
clearly for the volunteers on this group to understand your question. In
that case where you're asking a question about a particular routine in VBA
you may well be relying on just the author of that code to be able to help
you.

If the other question to which you refer is the one on
microsoft.public.excel.programming (thread entitled "message scroll like
stock index screen"), then it is there (and visible in the archive on
Google), so again your posting hasn't gone astray. I'm not a participant in
that group, but my guess is that if you haven't had a reply it can't be
done; it is, however only 5 days since you posted the message, and 2 of
those days were a weekend, and it's in the middle of the holiday season in
many countries, so you may be lucky and get a reply later.

If you want to check that your postings have got through (and whether
they've got any replies), you can always search for them on the Google
archive (though some users will start with their newsreader's search
facility).
--
David Biddulph