Tom Atlanta

Default Dealing with FALSE and O responses to IF formulas

Maybe, you can help me with a couple of problems that I am having with an
Excel worksheet.

In one case, I have an IF argument, which includes a CONCATENATE argument.
It is all tied to the referenced field in the IF argument being greater than
1. If it is blank, I have written the formula to return a "" but instead it
returns a FALSE.

In the other case, I am trying to write an IF argument that state that, if a
text field is blank or "", I want it to return a "". What I get is a 0.

Any thoughts?