Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formulas in excel 2007

I was recently upgraded to 2007 version and my formulas are not deisplyaing
from old documents. I have the automatic calculation on and their is no
protection on the worksheet. The cell only has the result and no formula.
Thank you
Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Someone could have selected the range and then used:
edit|copy
followed by
edit|paste special|values

The equivalent could have been done in a macro.