Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Looking For a repair tool

Good Day,
It seems that when we did a network upgrade, some of our end users are now
getting the "little blocks" in their excel docs, anyplace where I can get a
repair tool fpor this issue???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What are "little blocks"?

Linefeed(0010) or carriage return(0013) characters in cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:08:01 -0700, Jim Wilsom
wrote:

Good Day,
It seems that when we did a network upgrade, some of our end users are now
getting the "little blocks" in their excel docs, anyplace where I can get a
repair tool fpor this issue???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote:

Good Day,
It seems that when we did a network upgrade, some of our end users are now
getting the "little blocks" in their excel docs, anyplace where I can get a
repair tool fpor this issue???

it is like little squares, where there were words, are squares

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Little squares between words in a cell or little squares and no words at all?

In a cell next to one of these cells with a square only enter =CODE(cellref)

What number gets returned?

Gord