Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sonny

Default REPAIR COLOR FILL

color fill on my microssft excel2003 not working, would like to know how to
repair it
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Try the following. Go to the View menu, choose Toolbars, and then
Customize. In that dialog, choose the Formatting item in the list
and click the Reset button.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"sonny" wrote in message
color fill on my microssft excel2003 not working, would like to
know how to
repair it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour.
There's information in the following MSKB article:

Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in
Office programs
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531

sonny wrote:
color fill on my microssft excel2003 not working, would like to know how to
repair it

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List