Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Row Total

Using Excel 2000, am I able to show the row total in a pivot table at the
beginning of the row i.e. to the left of the data area, rather than at the
end, or right side?
--
Robo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

No, the position is fixed at the Right for Row totals and at the bottom for
column Totals.
If it is because you have a very wing or very long PT, and would like the
see the totals on screen, you could Insert a Row above your PT or a Column
to the left of the PT.

In the appropriate cells type = and point to the relevant totals and it will
generate the correct GetPivotData formula for you, to repeat the values form
the Grand Totals.

--
Regards
Roger Govier