eggman

Default % of running total in pivot table

Does anyone know of a way to include in a pivot table a % of total for a
running total.

I'm not sure if I'm saying that right, so this is what I'm trying to do
1Day 2Days 3Days
4Days 5Days
# completed 100 50 20
20 10
# completed (running total) 100 150 170 190
200
% completed (of running total) 50% 75% 85% 95%
100%

The last row is what I'm struggling with. I can easily get the % of total
completed on each day, but I can't get the % of total completed since the
beginning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance