Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ed ed is offline

Default subtotal a list on each of several pages

I have a list of billings in several columns extending several pages
long and I need a subtotal of each column of charges on each page, as
well as grand total of each column on the last page. In other words,
how do I automatically subtotal on the page breakes? The Row heights
differ due to automatically expanding for different amounts of text in
the description column so one page may be 20 rows long and the next
page only 12 rows long. So far I have been getting a page break
review, inserting a row at the page break, typing in the sum total
formula for the rows on that page, and then progressing to the next
page break to put in Sum formulas for those rows. there must be an
easier way. TIV

ed