Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying objects to new sheet failure

When I copy a whole sheet, whether using the move/copy sheet command or
selecting the whole sheet and then cutting/copying and pasting, it doesn't
copy any embeded graphics, eg charts, lines/shapes, wordart, pictures etc.
Is this a general problem with excel 2007 or just my computer?
Thanks