Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Norman Jones

Default Cannot Shift Objects off sheet

Hi Lou,

See MSKB Article # 211769:
"Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in
Excel "

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

---
Regards,
Norman

"Lou" wrote in message
I can't collaspe the levels in my worksheet. I used the subtotal feature
under Data. It has 3 levels and when I click on any of the 3 levels it
gives
me the error "Cannot shift objects off sheet" . I have hit something that
has locked it and I can't figure it out. I have been doing this function
for
years and have never had any problems until tonight. My Old spreadhsheets
still work, just not the one I need tongiht. Can any one tell me what to
do.
Thanks Lou