-   -   Objects On Sheet Shift after Print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18774-objects-sheet-shift-after-print.html)

Cory Blythe

Objects On Sheet Shift after Print

I have an Excel spread sheet with a button and 3 text boxes which are filled
from a query against a database when the user clicks the button. Everything
works flawlessly until you print the sheet.

After printing the first copy, the Button and 3 textboxes are all left
justified on the sheet. If you select 4 copies the first comes out fine the
next 3 print with the buttons and text boxes left justified.

I have a second sheet that does exactly the same thing and prints fine. Can
anyone tell me what I set or didn't set on this first sheet that is causing
the behaviour, I have tried to compare the 2 but too no avail.

Thanks

Bob Phillips

Check out this article

http://support.microsoft.com/d*efault.aspx?kbid=838910
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--

HTH

RP

"Cory Blythe" wrote in message
I have an Excel spread sheet with a button and 3 text boxes which are

filled
from a query against a database when the user clicks the button.

Everything
works flawlessly until you print the sheet.

After printing the first copy, the Button and 3 textboxes are all left
justified on the sheet. If you select 4 copies the first comes out fine

the
next 3 print with the buttons and text boxes left justified.

I have a second sheet that does exactly the same thing and prints fine.

Can
anyone tell me what I set or didn't set on this first sheet that is

causing
the behaviour, I have tried to compare the 2 but too no avail.

Thanks

Cory Blythe

Wow thanks a ton that did it. I really did try finding the answer but
apparently I didn't use the right combo of search words.

Thanks Again

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Check out this article

http://support.microsoft.com/dÂ*efault.aspx?kbid=838910
[...]

It's a known problem from the regular spooks here :-)

Bob