Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bagua

Default How to paste objects in a protected sheet

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to past an object I have captured as a .png file
on a
protected sheet. I have protected the sheet so as to be able to navigate by
tab
or arrow only to cells I have unlocked. On the sheet, I have a group of cells
with the caption "Past object here" This is were I past the image I have
captured.
Trouble is, I can only paste on an unprotected sheet! Is there some way to
get arround this while leaving the sheet protected? Perhaps some way to
display
the contents of another sheet where I past images to be displayed on the
protected
sheet?

I appreciate any help with this. :-)