Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Missing Define option from Insert/Name menu

The Define option isn't in the Insert/Name menu and I need it to check the
named ranges already present in an Excel exporter template. I'm using Excel
2002 on XP. Does anyone know how to locate this option please?

Thanks very much,
Gemma
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could reset that toolbar to bring it back (and lose any customized
changes you've made????).

If you want to try:
Tools|customize|toolbars tab
select the worksheet menu bar