FLKULCHAR

Default Insert menu...Define

In one of my worksheets, I have defined each of 32 NFL teams using some sort
of abbreviation, using "Insert...Name...Define".

Is it possible to copy (and paste) these abbreviations in the Names in
Workbook box
into another workbook???

In other words, I want to use my abbreviations in a workbook yet to be
constructed.

Thank you

Norman Jones

Hi FL,

Copy any worksheet from the existing workbook to the new workbbook:

===================
Right-click worksheet tab
Move or Copy
Select the new workbook in the 'To book' dropdown box
Select the 'Create copy' option
====================

Copying a worksheet carries the source workbook names to the target
workbook.

The copied sheet can be deleted, if desired, without affecting the names in
the new workbook.

---
Regards,
Norman

"FLKULCHAR" wrote in message
In one of my worksheets, I have defined each of 32 NFL teams using some
sort
of abbreviation, using "Insert...Name...Define".

Is it possible to copy (and paste) these abbreviations in the Names in
Workbook box
into another workbook???

In other words, I want to use my abbreviations in a workbook yet to be
constructed.

Thank you

Norman Jones

Hi FL,

i knew this was possible...however my worksheet to be
copied is huge!!

Copy any worksheet from the existing workbook to the new
workbbook:

Add a new worksheet to the names workbook.
Copy the blank sheet to the new workbook.

---
Regards,
Norman