Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic Title on each page

I have a worksheet that has 45 pages. I inherited the worksheet from a
coworker. The worksheet has six columns that contain data. The column
headers used to appear at the top of each printed page. The worksheet
recently became corrupted and now I am unable to figure out how to put the
column headers back at the top of each page. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Filepage setupsheet and rows to repeat at top, if it is the first row put
$1:$1

Peo Sjoblom