Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default organizing series data 34 items

I've created a 2 axis line chart that tracks 17 locations in sales and
traffic. I want to keep the sales and traffic series for each location
together in the legend. I cannot keep them together they keep seperating into
1- 17 sales and 1-17 traffic. the organize series option only lets me work
with 9 items and this is not enough. Any help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you mean by the "organize series option"? If you are trying to
change the order in which data series appear, using the Format/ Selected
Data Series/ Series Order tab (as described in Excel's help), I can't see
any limit there, and I can certainly change the order of more than 9 (or
more than 34 series).
--
David Biddulph

"chris QC" <chris wrote in message
I've created a 2 axis line chart that tracks 17 locations in sales and
traffic. I want to keep the sales and traffic series for each location
together in the legend. I cannot keep them together they keep seperating
into
1- 17 sales and 1-17 traffic. the organize series option only lets me
work
with 9 items and this is not enough. Any help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Steve,
I have 17 items on the 1st axis and 17 items on 2nd axis. For what ever
reason the legend key wants to group all items from the first axis together
and all items from the 2nd axis together. 1st axis is cash 2nd axis is
customer count. I am hoping to keep each SERIES together cash 1 count 1,
cash 2 count 2 as you read the legend from top to bottom. I have not found a
way to organize ALL the series data. i found 1 way of working with it but it
only manipulates 9 items and only the ones it chooses. i have 34. thanks,
lets try again