Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default organizing series data 34 items

What do you mean by the "organize series option"? If you are trying to
change the order in which data series appear, using the Format/ Selected
Data Series/ Series Order tab (as described in Excel's help), I can't see
any limit there, and I can certainly change the order of more than 9 (or
more than 34 series).
--
David Biddulph

"chris QC" <chris wrote in message
I've created a 2 axis line chart that tracks 17 locations in sales and
traffic. I want to keep the sales and traffic series for each location
together in the legend. I cannot keep them together they keep seperating
into
1- 17 sales and 1-17 traffic. the organize series option only lets me
work
with 9 items and this is not enough. Any help please