Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default **freezing rows **

I have a workbook with 14 worksheets in it and they all have the rows frozen
to display the columns. When I save several of these workbooks to a
workspace, close, and then re-open the workbooks, all of the rows are
unfrozen. Two questions: How do I keep all rows frozen in all worksheets?
and, How do I freeze all worksheets within each workbook without going page
by page? (All worksheets are identically set-up and represent months of the
year for data input).

Thanks to whoever can help with this possible bug.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

WindowFreeze Panes works only on the active window so you cannot group the
sheets and do the job.

You could loop through the sheets with a macro to set each sheet.

As far as the "unfreezing" after saving as a workspace goes.........saving as a
workspace does not preserve the Window settings.

See this google post for more info and a workaround and KB article or macro by
Gary Brown to set each workbook Window setting as they open.

http://snipurl.com/1mvu7

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP