Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Keyboard shortcuts (Lalit Sharma)

R/Sir,

What are the keyboard shortcuts for the tasks listed below respectively :

1. To rename worksheet name
2. To align the data in a cloumn i.e. left, right, center etc.
3. To change the font size & color in column without going to menu by a
shortcut
key.
4. To make the column and row's fit according to the data what we do by
double
clicking just at the joining ends of rows & column.

I shall be very greatful to you for providing me such an important
imformation.

Thanks a lot,

Lalit Sharma

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc