-   -   Keyboard shortcuts (Lalit Sharma) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142518-keyboard-shortcuts-lalit-sharma.html)

Lalit Sharma[_2_]

Keyboard shortcuts (Lalit Sharma)

R/Sir,

What are the keyboard shortcuts for the tasks listed below respectively :

1. To rename worksheet name
2. To align the data in a cloumn i.e. left, right, center etc.
3. To change the font size & color in column without going to menu by a
shortcut
key.
4. To make the column and row's fit according to the data what we do by
double
clicking just at the joining ends of rows & column.

I shall be very greatful to you for providing me such an important
imformation.

Thanks a lot,

Lalit Sharma

Barb Reinhardt

Keyboard shortcuts (Lalit Sharma)

It seems that you have a lot of basic questions about Excel. It might
benefit you to have an Excel reference book available.

"Lalit Sharma" wrote:

R/Sir,

What are the keyboard shortcuts for the tasks listed below respectively :

1. To rename worksheet name
2. To align the data in a cloumn i.e. left, right, center etc.
3. To change the font size & color in column without going to menu by a
shortcut
key.
4. To make the column and row's fit according to the data what we do by
double
clicking just at the joining ends of rows & column.

I shall be very greatful to you for providing me such an important
imformation.

Thanks a lot,

Lalit Sharma

FSt1