Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pop-Up (Lalit Sharma)

R/Sir,

How can we generate pop-up in the MS-Excel?

Thanks a lot,

Lalit Sharma
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

MsgBox "Hello World"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Lalit Sharma" wrote in message
R/Sir,

How can we generate pop-up in the MS-Excel?

Thanks a lot,

Lalit Sharma

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can create a message with data validation:

Lalit Sharma wrote:

How can we generate pop-up in the MS-Excel?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do the following:

1. On the Data menu, click Validation.
The Data Validation duilaog box appears.
2. Click the Error Alert Tab.
3. Slect the Show error after invalid data is entered check box.
4. Click the Style list, and choose Stop, Woarning or information.
5. In the Title box, Enter a description of the Alert message.
6. In the Error Message box, enter the cause for the error message.
7. Click OK, to save the properties in the Data Validation dialog box before
returning to the Excel sheet.

Note: This example if one of the ways to create message boxe. However you
could decide to describe them the way you prefer the message box to appear.

Challa Prabhu