Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I can not insert a button in an excel file?

When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "Can´t insert an
object"
How do I solve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 5 May, 09:50, Carlos F Lillo <Carlos F
wrote:
When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "Can´t insert an
object"
How do I solve it?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...2f77ebe3fc7e29

HTH

Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 6 May, 09:17, Carlos F Lillo
wrote:

When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "Can´t insert an
object"
How do I solve it?

Does this relate to a specific worksheet, or any? If specific, is the
worksheet protected - trying unprotecting it.

If not, please clarify - is your problem in Word, Excel or both?
Is it specific to an individual PC, or to an individual file?

HTH

Andrew