-   -   I can not insert a button in an excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/141680-i-can-not-insert-button-excel-file.html)

Carlos F Lillo

I can not insert a button in an excel file?

When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "CanÂīt insert an
object"
How do I solve it?

loudfish

I can not insert a button in an excel file?

On 5 May, 09:50, Carlos F Lillo <Carlos F
wrote:
When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "Canīt insert an
object"
How do I solve it?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...2f77ebe3fc7e29

HTH

Andrew

Carlos F Lillo[_2_]

I can not insert a button in an excel file?

Thanks Andrew, but I still have the problem, I belive is general I can not
insert a button in word or excel. I do not know how to solve it. Can you help
me?

wrote:
When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "CanÂīt insert an
object"
How do I solve it?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...2f77ebe3fc7e29

HTH

Andrew

loudfish

I can not insert a button in an excel file?

On 6 May, 09:17, Carlos F Lillo
wrote:

When I try to insert a button in a sheet the excel respond "Canīt insert an
object"
How do I solve it?

Does this relate to a specific worksheet, or any? If specific, is the
worksheet protected - trying unprotecting it.

If not, please clarify - is your problem in Word, Excel or both?
Is it specific to an individual PC, or to an individual file?

HTH

Andrew