Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Word wrap

I have copied and pasted a large quantity of text from Word to one cell
within Excel. I have used wordwrap, however although I can see all of the
text in the toolbar and when clicking on the cell, it does not display
completely in the cell itself
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check XL Help ("Specifications"). Only 1024 characters are displayed,
even though the cell can contain 32767 characters.

You can bypass this limit by inserting a manual Linefeed (CHAR(10)) at
least every 1023 characters.

In article ,
kasaz wrote:

I have copied and pasted a large quantity of text from Word to one cell
within Excel. I have used wordwrap, however although I can see all of the
text in the toolbar and when clicking on the cell, it does not display
completely in the cell itself

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look in help, search for specifications and look if you hit the limits
text that is displayed in a cell is 1024 characters, some people say if you
use a lot of alt enter in-between lines you can display more than that

Peo Sjoblom