Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default word wrap

I'm having trouble with text not showing up when word wrap is used and all of
the research I find leads me back to square one. So, what I would like to do
is put an Alt-Enter at the end of every line in every cell in particular
column. It is just one column that has a lot of text. I'm trying to figure
out how I can do a search and replace to accomplish this. I know how to do
the replace, but I don't know what to search for. Its not like in Word where
I can just search for a "pargaraph mark" at the end of each line. Any
suggestions? I'd prefer a search and replace to a script.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm having the same problem, and have also searched everywhere as to why this
happens and cannot find and answer. My post is "full text in a cell is not
displaying or wrapping, yet it is there". I hope we get an answer as this
has happened many times before, and I would like to fix it once and for all
and find out why it happens and how to fix it!