Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Font Size in Data Validation Drop Down List

Is it possible to increase the size of the font in a drop down list? When
you click on the cell with the drop down, the text in the list is small (even
at 100% magnification).

I tried changing the font size in the cell by using the format menu. This
did nothing. When I right click on the cell, there are no list specific
format options.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You
David